COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL |  eSports  
MADDEN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE AT www.compete4ever.com
Go Back   COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL | eSports > C4 Madden Xbox > MUT Xbox Majors

MUT Xbox Majors C4's #1 Madden Ultimate Team Xbox League.

Old 10-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #1
MMXcalibur
LEAGUE CENTRAL

MMXcalibur is on a distinguished road
xbox C4 LeagueCentral Feedback, Suggestions, Issues, Etc: MUTXB1

Gentlemen,

I am the brain behind LeagueCentral.net, and if it's acting a bit funny...well, it's because my brain is a bit funny :D

I understand that there are going to be some issues with certain areas of the site and not all the stats are going to function properly, but please bear with me. This is an unfinished product and you all are part of my test group to help find the bugs, errors, and other problems before I begin releasing this to the product or attempt to make some sort of small profit off of it.

If you notice any errors, any suggestions, anything that needs attention, or if you just want to say positive about the site, feel free to post them here and I will handle them when I can. Please understand ahead of time though that I do this as a hobby in my free time, and that my family always comes first. I would rather have 32 owners *****ing at me, rather than my wife and kid.

I will make sure to deal with any issues that halt the league's progress in an expedited fashion, but know that errors may happen because this isn't ready for release QUITE yet and I am constantly upgrading/working on it. You're just a special group getting a sneak preview.

Thanks again!

-MMX