COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL |  eSports  
MADDEN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE AT www.compete4ever.com
Go Back   COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL | eSports > C4 Madden Xbox > Madden Xbox Majors
FAQDonate Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Madden Xbox Majors C4's #1 Madden NFL Xbox Online League.

Old 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM   #1
youbuggin

youbuggin is on a distinguished road
Default Season 39 Predictions

NFC WEST
Tdavis - I think Piano gives him a run for his money but at the end of the day I am going with one of the toughest in C4 to come out on top in the west.

NFC SOUTH
This division is going to be hell. Was last season a fluke for Priide? We'll find out how good he really is when he clashes with Tae and Assassin twice this year. I think Tae comes out on top in what surely be a grueling season for these three.

NFC EAST
Topcat won't be able to strut into the playoffs this time around. Jeter is motivated and cappin at all time high and I like his Redskins to prevail. BKP will finish 7-9 and will continue to disappoint his followers. Which is no one.

NFC NORTH
Is this chads year? The Vikings are a good squad but the ghost of Topcat continues to haunt him. Let's hope we don't see a first round playoff matchup between these two. I like Nicky to battle but Chads the Peyton manning of the regular season and should cake walk this division.

AFC NORTH
What happened to Jeff? Has he lost his motivation? Another tough division. Will CW streak his way to the playoffs? His arch nemesis is now in the NFC so this could be his chance to make a run. Kev continues to be a sleeper and I expect Beach to make a playoff run a well. I think the perrimans ultimately win the north.

AFC SOUTH
hitstick and bamma will fight this out to the final week. Unfortunately I think these two will have to win the division to make the playoffs. I got Hitstick winning in what will be a tight division.

AFC EAST
Will I be able to make a run in the playoffs after back to back seasons of playoff one and dones? I'm poised to prove I'm one of the toughest and it'll start by revenging my playoff woes against Tycrain. I see myself winning this division as long as I win the games I'm supposed to.

AFC WEST
Another difficult division to predict. Champ is a good player but will he be able to grind out games vs Mr ebook and finesse who's been motivated by Priides trash talk? I possibly 2 teams in this division as well making the playoffs. For sake of predicting I'll take finesse but won't count out Kobe or champ.
youbuggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 01:46 PM   #2
cw333

cw333 is on a distinguished road

AFC North: Too Unstoppable(Ravens) Verticals is tuff and in a reality this cat is one of the greatest of our generation. In all seriousness Perriman is a lethal weapon, but this is the toughest division this season so this is a really tough call. 12-4 first round bye for Too Unstoppable
AFC South: Hitstick(Titans) Hitstick is a really good player and showed that last season when he made playoffs with the Titans. This season his division is a lil easier so he should be able to do some more damage. 13-3 #1 seed for Mr.Hitstick.
AFC East: Youbuggin(Jets) Bug is a good player and that Jets defense alone will keep him in games. His division isn't the toughest so he has some time to figure out how to go about playing O with those bums. 11-5 for Youbug
AFC West: Shikobe(Chiefs)
Chiefs are perfect for Shikobe but he has a hell schedule and losses are to be expected. As long as no patches come out he should be good though. 11-5 for Shikobe.

WildCard #1: Kevin(Bengals)
Last seasons super bowl runner up to the pre-ordained PriideBrah. Kevin is a good player who gives me very tough games every time we play so it will be tough to stay ahead of him. Bengals are an amazing squad and I feel like he's a lock for the playoffs. 11-5 for Kevin

WildCard #2 VaBeech(Steelers)
Crazy that I'm predicting 3 playoff teams from one division but thats how its gonna be. Va had the steelers last season and went 11-5 with a tougher schedule. Steelers are a top 3 team imo and I think he will edge finesse for the last playoff spot. 11-5 for VaBeech

NFC North: Chad(Vikings)
I expect Chad to run away with this division because the Vikings are just an amazing defense for what Chad likes to do on that side of the ball. McKinnion and Peterson will be able to carry the load on O. 14-2 #1 seed for Chad

NFC South: Tae(Panthers)
Panthers defense is roids and we know that Tae loves that side of the ball. On offense he will be able to do enough to get the job done and win a lot of games. Cam will be too inaccurate for him to get a bye this season though in what should be a tough division. 11-5 for Tae

NFC East: Jeter(Redskins)
He picked this team just to be in BK division and I don't think he knows how bad they are. He is good enough to make playoffs with them and be able to make a little noise though. Will he be able to deal with RG3 or whoever he has at QB though in big games is the question. 11-5 for Jeter

NFC West: Piano(Seahawks)
Piano is a really good player who just had an unlucky division with the trash can colts. I expect him to bounce back in a big way this season and win this division on the strength of a phenomenal Seahawks defense. 12-4 First Round Bye for Piano.

WildCard #1: TDavis(Cardinals)
Really good player with a really good team. Should be a battle between him and Piano to be honest. This offense is amazing and the defense aint too shabby either so TDavis will make a ton of noise this season. 12-4 for TDavis

WildCard #2: Priide(Saints)
It's quite fitting that Priide grabbed the Saints after his miracle run to grab his first C4 ring. He is a good player though and should be able to navigate a difficult schedule on the strength of Drew Brees and the Saints O. He will be able to edge out the likes of Topcat and Assassin for the last playoff spot in the NFC. 10-6 for Priide.
cw333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 01:54 PM   #3
Finch
Commissioner

Finch is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Finch

Great read here, good predictions.
Finch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 02:43 PM   #4
Tae

Tae is on a distinguished road

Great post guys.