COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL |  eSports  
MADDEN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE AT www.compete4ever.com
Go Back   COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL | eSports > C4 Madden Xbox > Madden Xbox Tourney Series

Madden Xbox Tourney Series C4's Madden NFL Xbox Online Tournaments.

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 03:43 AM   #31
juegomylego

juegomylego is on a distinguished road

nothing big has happened boogie. just don't let the clock run under 20 multiple times in a game let alone in the same possession two different times and any situation where it seems like your milking.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:39 PM   #32
Jeetz

Jeetz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDawg77 View Post
KoachK, this is a joke!...I've played VaBeach and he doesn't milk the clock...there is clearly favoritism being shown by YOU to YOUR crew member. In the last couple of days you have single handedly tainted this league with your actions. In the vid Jeter is crying cause he took 22 seconds between plays!..ok, lets run through that...after the play the 40 second playclock starts...the average play lasts 2-3 seconds...that means he hiked the ball with 21 seconds left on the playclock...how is that milking? Jeter is the biggest baby in this league and quite frankly he is a joke and doesn't deserve to be in this league with all his crying...he even posted in the second page to kick him out....so did you?...cause when Wayne asked to be taken out, you took him out within 5 minutes...so have you kicked Jeter out? You have to be fair and can't show any favoritism as commish and this crying and games getting replayed for your crew is a load of crap...oh and on the ps3 tourney, your crew member Jeter gets a 1st round bye, 2nd round he doesn't play anyone and gets a 2-0 bye, his 3rd matchup VaBeach was on his way home to play and instead AGAIN you give Jeter a 2-0 bye, and finally he beats Satinder in his 4th match (his first actual match)...so if he would have lost to Satinder would there be a rematch? Apparently all it takes for a rematch is one accidental milk? Again, this is a joke
Are you in the 360 tournament series? If not your in the wrong section man. Um now onto this post, K doesn't show favortism, hence the reason va got the win.... I never wanted it to be replayed but I showed the videos and thats what K thought so I went with it. Um, he tainted this league???? if you got a problem with him bro leave, its not hard. And va did milk me if it was from the audible system cool, I have all the respect for va he is tough, real tough. He didn't mean to, but at the end of the day rules are rules. In the video I was showing he was taking 20 seconds off a pop, not whining about it. As for me, yes i am a baby, yes I do whine when I lose, yes I did cuss you out when I lost, Yes I do need to mature..... And I might be ajoke for that, but as for you, your a joke too. Who spends there hard earned money on ebooks? Seriously, would your students be proud of you if they found this out??? A teacher acting hard on a message board?? Stop man. And yes he did kick me from the ps3 league and ps3 tourney series like I said, he don't show favoritsm, he folllows by the RULES and tries to be as fair as possible.

Now as for the ps3 tourney, I got a bye cause I was the first to show up, 2nd round dude didn't get on till midnight, past deadline, then va beach got on 30 mins to the deadline, then I played satinder and juego, so your really really sounding stupid. If you got a problem with K I suggest you go to eafl and play there.

Have a good day. Had to get all this off my chest because your whole post was a crock of ****.

P.s. Do I get a A for this post teacher?
Old 01-01-2011, 03:41 PM   #33
Jeetz

Jeetz is on a distinguished road

OH and beach since you use ps3 and I use 360 would you be interested in swapping psn card for the 360 card???? Lol.

If not, anyone wanna buy this ps3 card for 15? Thanks.
Closed Thread