COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL |  eSports  
MADDEN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE AT www.compete4ever.com
Go Back   COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL | eSports > C4 Madden PlayStation > Madden PlayStation Majors
FAQDonate Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Madden PlayStation Majors C4's #1 Madden NFL PlayStation League.

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
MMXcalibur
LEAGUE CENTRAL

MMXcalibur is on a distinguished road
ps3 C4 LeagueCentral Feedback, Suggestions, Issues, Etc: MPS4

Gentlemen,

I am the brain behind LeagueCentral.net, and if it's acting a bit funny...well, it's because my brain is a bit funny :D

I understand that there are going to be some issues with certain areas of the site and not all the stats are going to function properly, but please bear with me. This is an unfinished product and you all are part of my test group to help find the bugs, errors, and other problems before I begin releasing this to the product or attempt to make some sort of small profit off of it.

If you notice any errors, any suggestions, anything that needs attention, or if you just want to say positive about the site, feel free to post them here and I will handle them when I can. Please understand ahead of time though that I do this as a hobby in my free time, and that my family always comes first. I would rather have 32 owners *****ing at me, rather than my wife and kid.

I will make sure to deal with any issues that halt the league's progress in an expedited fashion, but know that errors may happen because this isn't ready for release QUITE yet and I am constantly upgrading/working on it. You're just a special group getting a sneak preview.

Thanks again!

-MMX

Last edited by KOACHK; 02-05-2014 at 01:57 AM.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:54 PM   #2
CobbMvp44

CobbMvp44 is on a distinguished road

Some wins counting as ties
Old 10-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #3
Wayne

Wayne is on a distinguished road

Your site has a solid foundation man. With a few add ons here and there and a couple of other touchups, has potential to be better than the other similar ones out there.

Add ons

Power Rankings

When looking at the teams in your schedule, have each team as a link when you touch them, it takes tou to their home page with their schedule ( pretty much have everything as a link as far as when you click on it, takes you to the relevant page )

I have more ideas to come, great foundation to start it out.
Old 10-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #4
TheRooster07

TheRooster07 is on a distinguished road

Love the site! I would take everything as it is right now with no complaints. But since you are always looking to improve, here are a few suggestions.

- Add a list of NFL team logos to the front page that links to that team's page, kind of like NFL.com does at the top of their site.

- As CobbMVP44 mentioned above, all out of conference games, win or lose, show up as a tie.

- QB Rating doesn't compute and it doesn't give us the option to enter it manually.

- There is a lot of gray. Not hating on gray as a color as it does make other colors pop more. But there is just a lot of gray on the site.

But seriously, thanks for letting us test out your site. I'm loving it! Best of luck to you and your product.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:30 PM   #5
hollowpoint33

hollowpoint33 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hollowpoint33 Send a message via Skype™ to hollowpoint33

I echo the sentiment of what the others have said. I love the foundation of it all. With any new program comes bugs that need to be fixed. Im sure you are aware of them and will work on them when you get a chance. I know first hand about the importance of family and priorities. Nothing is more important than that so all I can do is applaud you for your efforts.

The only thing I would add to the conversation is a home button that you can revert to the same page from when you first come to the site. Once you leave that to go to a team page or standings or what have you, there is really not a way to navigate back.

Otherwise, like I said, I love the site and it gives us a spark to the league as far as keeping stats go. Thanks for all your hard work.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:41 PM   #6
CLeaN ArrOw

CLeaN ArrOw is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CLeaN ArrOw Send a message via Yahoo to CLeaN ArrOw

add my video lol. very good site, the only thing I see Is the non-con games are getting ties.

Old 10-22-2013, 02:22 AM   #7
Jerms
C4 Director

Jerms is on a distinguished road

My non conf gems were losses lol. The site is great tho! Take your time fixing it sure it'll get all figured out soon enough.

Follow me on Twitter @JeremyBerroya
Old 10-22-2013, 12:09 PM   #8
wwalter__ego

wwalter__ego is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wwalter__ego Send a message via Skype™ to wwalter__ego

Thanks for your work MMX! Site looks great. I've experienced no issues so far.

twitter: @wwalter_ego
xb1 gt: wwalter ego
http://www.twitch.tv/wwalter_ego
Old 10-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #9
Jerms
C4 Director

Jerms is on a distinguished road

Oh only other issue is I do the required steps to change my password and it doesn't change it, minor detail but just an fyi

Follow me on Twitter @JeremyBerroya
Old 10-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #10
CobbMvp44

CobbMvp44 is on a distinguished road

cobbmvp (giants) sould be 3-4 and aythree (broncos) should have 1 loss. im currently 2-5 but i should be 3-4. other than that the site is pretty sick man
Closed Thread