COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden 19 |  eSports  
MADDEN 19 TOURNAMENTS www.compete4ever.com/tournaments
Go Back   COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden 19 | eSports > C4 General Talk, News, Info, & Intros > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself New Members; Drop in and introduce yourself here.

Old 11-07-2018, 11:38 PM   #1
Sletrry

Sletrry is on a distinguished road
Default Maplestory 2 Mesos provides in Spades

I've played maple for some time, but I still don't know the perfect way to make billions of buy Maplestory 2 Mesos . I have attempted elite bosses, but they're so annoying to find and to even get maplestory2 items. I need more damage in my wind archer, my harm range is 78000-90000 (level 153}. Everything is so gosh darn expensive and cant fund my characters values crap.

I do not spend less on maplestory2 MS and'm considered underfunded, but I get around it. There are a number of really wonderful MS players out there that will help you too. I tend to NPC most stuff due to hating the free sector. Just start looking for some people around and talk to them.

You would be suprised that they may assist you..or even invite you to their guild. I had same problem as you. Then someone out of my guild basically gave me bad"CRA" equips. Now all I need are the pants and I got the whole set. In the meantime, I hope fighting GOLLUX too for his rings and such. I'm also doing Commerci ship quests for your sweetwater items. You might consider trying for these too.

There was also a poster that made a list awhile back about how to find some good equips. He drops adequate face accessory/eye accessory.

Fight ordinary horntail. He drops a wonderful ring.Monster park will have alot of drops inside. Try playing for a set of items which you can either sell or use yourself.level 150 ghost boat has best badge in sport, so do this questline.Get alot of reward points to use cubes, hammers, and stuff to update equips.take advantage of occasions. They occasionally have good items.Don't be afraid to update current equips in the event that you believe you going to have them long time.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
Sletrry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
maplestory 2 mesos, mmogdp