COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL |  eSports  
MADDEN TOURNAMENTS AND MORE AT www.compete4ever.com
Go Back   COMPETE4EVER | Madden Leagues | Madden Tournaments | Competitive Gaming | Madden NFL | eSports > C4 Madden PlayStation > Madden PlayStation Majors
FAQDonate Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Madden PlayStation Majors C4's #1 Madden NFL PlayStation League.

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 03:04 AM   #11
Fishfoodx23x

Fishfoodx23x is on a distinguished road

When you did it early wouldn't have been as big of a deal if you hadn't done it in the 4th qtr in key spots. Myself personaly thinks anything under 20 seconds before you hike on consistant or back to back basis is milking and anything in late game situations you need to make sure you don't put yourself in situations that looks likes milking. I have many of times ****ed up because I hurryed the hike because I dont wanna milk in games. I see guys who motion all around when theres 225 or so before the 2 min warning and try to say they were going to run a play, that even is borderline because on a 40 second playclock you would be at 15 seconds, which to me is way to much time to pick a play and call hike. Now Wayne I'm not a Commish so this isnt the rules and I didn't make the ruling so before you keep going and going, have a conversation with Jerms and K and will go from there that simple.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:06 AM   #12
Fishfoodx23x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
I'm not playing you again b/c you lost fair and square and you know it. Anybody can post a few clips of someone going low on the clock and say they was milking , EVERYONE CAN DO THAT IN DAMN NEAR EVERY GAME!
I have clips where you did it in the fourth where it kept me from getting a fair shot at the ball. If you milked legaly by getting first downs cool but it shouldnt take 40 to 35 seconds to run the ball one yard on power O when you ran the same play all game in the same formation with no auds.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:08 AM   #13
Wayne

Wayne is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure on a avg everyone is going low on the clock atleast 4 times every now and then in games. I'm not deliberately milking clock and I have a reason for motioning my guy back and forward seeing what the D is doing and I adjust, not going to just hike the ball and get nano'd or my run get blowed up in the backfield. I thought as long as the ball is being hiked before 20 secs on the PC then you is aight. I feel the clock rule needs to have a specific time on when the ball needs to be hiked, its too much grey areas with how it is now!
Old 12-30-2010, 03:10 AM   #14
Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfoodx23x View Post
I have clips where you did it in the fourth where it kept me from getting a fair shot at the ball. If you milked legaly by getting first downs cool but it shouldnt take 40 to 35 seconds to run the ball one yard on power O when you ran the same play all game in the same formation with no auds.
Can you post the vid where it took me 40-35 secs to hike the ball,please ( also, if the clock wasnt running then it doesn't matter, you do know that, right? )
Old 12-30-2010, 03:11 AM   #15
Fishfoodx23x

Quote:
I'm pretty sure on a avg everyone is going low on the clock atleast 4 times every now and then in games. I'm not deliberately milking clock and I have a reason for motioning my guy back and forward seeing what the D is doing and I adjust, not going to just hike the ball and get nano'd or my run get blowed up in the backfield. I thought as long as the ball is being hiked before 20 secs on the PC then you is aight. I feel the clock rule needs to have a specific time on when the ball needs to be hiked, its too much grey areas with how it is now!
I agree with that, and you actualy hiked the ball with about 11 seconds on the clock and the play took about 2-3 seconds on a 1 yard gain you will see once K gives you the video.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:17 AM   #16
TopDawg77

TopDawg77 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TopDawg77

KoachK, we need to make a clearcut rule on this playclock...to say,"don't milk the clock" is too vague...I say we need to hike the ball with 20 seconds MINIMUM on the playclock OUTSIDE of the two-minute warning. Now everyone has a definitive rule that must be followed...However, after an incomplete pass or any play where the clock is NOT running, then you can take the playclock all the way down to 1 second and hike since the GAME clock is not running.

The Competition Killers (TCK)...The Pac' Is Back!

Madden PS3 Tournament II Champion

TopDawg...Protectin' The TCK Yard

Last edited by TopDawg77; 12-30-2010 at 03:21 AM.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:18 AM   #17
Wayne

The very same man that tried to make it like I'm a sore loser , look at him now,lol. That would be dumb as hell on my behalf playing YOU out of anyone and hiking the ball with 5 secs left on the clock, I would be asking to get kicked out the league doing this playing YOU . Can you send the Vid of me doing this, I need to see my name in it b/c I don't put nothing past you new wave guys with the extent you will go to in these leagues and thats nothing personal to you. ( Could have had someone using the Giants imitating me, IDK,LOL?)
Old 12-30-2010, 03:20 AM   #18
Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfoodx23x View Post
I agree with that, and you actualy hiked the ball with about 11 seconds on the clock and the play took about 2-3 seconds on a 1 yard gain you will see once K gives you the video.
So, you lied about me actually hiking the ball with 40-35 secs burned off the PC then?
Old 12-30-2010, 03:22 AM   #19
Wayne

Why aint you posting the vid and why was this brought up 2-3 days later?
Old 12-30-2010, 03:27 AM   #20
Satinder99_

Satinder99_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The very same man that tried to make it like I'm a sore loser , look at him now,lol. That would be dumb as hell on my behalf playing YOU out of anyone and hiking the ball with 5 secs left on the clock, I would be asking to get kicked out the league doing this playing YOU . Can you send the Vid of me doing this, I need to see my name in it b/c I don't put nothing past you new wave guys with the extent you will go to in these leagues and thats nothing personal to you. ( Could have had someone using the Giants imitating me, IDK,LOL?)
and i thought you accusing me of lagging you and playing offense at the same time was ridiculous..

BTW:
Didn't i give you a heads up about the playclock, after i won?
told you too lol

3x PS3 Majors Champ
PS3 NCAA Season 1 Champ
PS3 Madden 12 Player of the year
PS3 Madden 12 Kickoff Tourney Winner
Closed Thread